Live/work housing is gaining popularity in Bozeman, especially among young professionals who are looking for places where they can easily work a business out of their home. Buyers also want properties where they can store their toys and have plenty of space to work on them.
Some shared features of live/work housing in Bozeman are big garages with roll-up doors, separate entryways for residential and commercial, living quarters on the second floor, and easy access to the freeway.
Live/work in Bozeman
Northbound Condos – Convenient and quiet location near I-90 freeway.
- 1,600 square-foot units
- 800 square-foot, 1 bed/bath apartment
- 800 square-foot garage with bathroom, gas heater/hookup, roll-up door and polished concrete floors
- Modern finishes, quartz countertops, large picture windows and balconies with unobstructed views of the Bridger Mountain Range
- Sold Out
27th Parallel – Tucked away near one of the busiest economic corridors in Bozeman.
- 2,400 square-foot loft/warehouse units
- 800 square-foot, 1 bed/bath condo-loft or equivalent office space
- 1,600 square-foot warehouse space with bathroom, gas furnace and 14-foot roll-up door for semi-truck access, RV storage, etc.
- Second-story balcony/patio
- Less than 2 miles from I-90
- Backs up to walking/bike path that parallels Catron Creek
- Close to major retail and entertainment
- Sold Out
Glen Lake Live Work– Awesome location overlooking Glen Lake, with dramatic, unobstructed views of the Bridger Mountain Range.
- In Glen Lake Commerce Subdivision, one of Bozeman’s newest commercial subdivisions, offering M-1 zoning
- Walking distance to popular Map Brewing and trail system surrounding the East Gallatin Recreation Area
- Total of 15 lots in the subdivision
- Limited opportunity, lots selling quickly
Bozeman is becoming a very desirable place to live and work. A 2018 report by the city projects another 27,500 people to move into Bozeman by 2045, and I talked about Bozeman’s thriving entrepreneurial community here. Let me help you find the perfect place in the perfect town. Contact me at email@example.com.
Wes ShorterPosted at 21:53h, 16 March
I would very much like a place for my business and could also live there. I have cash and I also have investors. Please be in touch. My business is painting. Incorporated since 2012.
Levi ZellPosted at 18:59h, 04 November
Are any of these live/work units available to buy or lease?